Current Montana Research Areas
The EPSCoR program is directed at those jurisdictions that have not in the past participated equably in competitive aerospace and aerospace-related research activities. Twenty-eight states and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico currently participate. Seven federal agencies conduct EPSCoR programs, including NASA.
The goal of EPSCoR is to provide seed funding that will enable jurisdictions to develop an academic research enterprise directed toward long-term, self-sustaining, nationally-competitive capabilities in aerospace and aerospace-related research.
- Montana NASA EPSCoR (MNE) 2019 Call for NASA Research Initiiation - Closed
- MNE Research Initiative Budget Sheet
- MNE Research Initiation 2019 Upload Proposal Here
Current National NASA EPSCoR Research Groups in Montana
- Exploring Extreme Gravity: Neutron Stars, Black Holes and Gravitational Waves
- Nanostructured Polarization Optics for Atmospheric Remote Sensing
- Minerva: A Dedicated Observatory for Exoplanet Science
Current Research Initiaition Projects